Friday, October 03, 2008

Day 39


Woke up late today. Just when I'm half asleep, I found Li Xuan, the student volunteer outside my room. Seems like she's bringing some of us out for shopping. Since Andy invited me to go also, while they go to withdraw money, I took the time to get myself changed and went to meet them at the bus stop outside WUST front gate. We went to Bu Xing Jie to "Jalan Jalan" and went straight to her house for dinner.





Look just how BIG Li xuan's house is? Wonder if it's as big as an executive flat in singapore but yes, it's spacious enough to hold all 20 of us and her families and friends.

The house was so nicely designed that I can't help but imagine it to be my house haha.






That's Li Xuan's mum. Looks young isn't she? Her families members were really friendly and kind to treat us to fruits and snacks when we were waiting for the dinner to be ready. Family life here isn't as bad as I thought initially haha. It varies.


Look! Even the sofa was long enough to hold more than 10 of us. Rich family indeed haha.



This's Li Xuan's bedroom. Neat and clean I can say. Haha!





That's her bed. Queen-sized! Same as mine in Singapore haha. Sure makes me misses my own comfortable bed in Singapore haha.



Look closely at me! Handsome? HAHA. Just kidding but yes, I like this photo haha :)
There were two tables for us as there were too many of us to squeeze into one table. Everything was well prepared even before we came. This is the first table. More dishes coming right up.


Doesn't the foods make you hungry? HAHA! There are still more dishes being prepared when we were and I can say, china peoples' appetite are seriously huge. A total of 10 OVER dishes just for one meal. We're seriously blessed today. Haha. It's just like a family feast. Haha.





A toast before we started eating. This is the second table, more people but bigger table hahaha.




Check out this picture, my new girlfriend in China. HAHA. Just KIDDING!!! Nice picture right? Haha. Well we stayed for like an hour after dinner and left her house around 10 plus. Though tired but it was indeed life today. At least I'm exposed to family lifes in China now.


No comments: